Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

14-Day Mystery Shampoo Challenge

The month of July must be a contest month! A lot of cool stuff going online! If yesterday, I posted something for the gadget freaks to win, now it's time for the Kikays to shine.
and win exciting prizes like Blackberry Bold!

I've already registered and I am just now waiting for the stuff to arrive. The friends i referred were the ultimate Kikays in Davao, no doubt about it;  Ria Jose Abella Of Shoppingera.net and Kusina Maria, Chattee Lara, Meiyah Laborte, and Brendel Balaga


*crossing my fingers to win the Blackberry Bold! waaah! I've always wanted a blackberry but I always end up buying Samsung or O2...maybe this is a sign! *evil laugh.

Here is the complete list of prizes for you guys to drool over:
a. 1 Winner of Blackberry Bold
b. 2 Winners of 5,000 Ayala EGC
c. 2 Winners of IPod Shuffle
d. 3 Winners of The Spa Gift Certificate
e. 3 Winners of Enjoy Philippines Card
f. 3 Winners of Moleskine

No comments: