Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

gravity is against my side

Gravity is just not cooperating. It's keeping me on the ground-- not letting me soar enough to have that itchy chip on my shoulder melt...I just have to get closer to the sun, one way or another -- Or I get cranky and deppressed and just downright rude. I tried jumping butgravity pulls my legs back on the ground reminding me that me jumping is not working...and it even had the nerve to pin the blame on to my weight. I swear to God I saw Li Mo Bai jump and soar and dance on bamboo trees. So what makes him so special that gravity lets him fly just like that...oh -- never mind, he died at the end of the movie.

*Sigh. So what do you do when you are in pain? What do you do when you feel suffocated? What do you want when you just can't bear to stand on the ground anymore? What do you plead for when all your bargaining chips are down?

I stare at the walls. There is nothing to do...unless gravity sucks my eyeballs out. yuck.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll tell you a secret: i could fly. you could fly with me, but you could also try it on your own. sprinkle magic dust. think of happy thoughts. meet me at the 2 star at the left of the north star.

cathara said...

i write. i even curse on paper till my pen frames a hole (with no crying, baby). crying is good sometimes though.
i have different other ways, but my rituals are too weird to be shared :-P
get fine.

-catea

cathara said...

this is kind of weird, but what i usually do is ride(bus,plane,jeep,tricycle,etc.) anything. as long as i have something sweet with me, i dont care. whether i stay there an hour or more(my most is 16), i show no interest of getting out.
and i share misery with strangers.a bizarre way of sharing but i feel more peace afterwards. :-P

13thWiTCH said...

@catea

that is so true, sometimes, sharing misery with strangers is better than answering questions from those who close to you. problem is, the more close someone is, the more one is likely to forget that you might want to be alone sometimes. right?

Prince Hamilton said...

Please read my message on Hope in Hopelessness. http://princehamilton.blogspot.com/2008/01/hope-in-midst-of-hopelessness.html

cathara said...

yeh right... and sometimes, they arent giving help at all...

Prince Hamilton said...

Staying a lone when you are down is a bad thing. True friends are those that would be and should be there when you are down . They are those that everyone else could and should leave except them.

13thWiTCH said...

**not when ur friends are giving u useless ones ^.^ hehehe

but ur also right, friends do help, one way or another.