Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Zabadini Escapade


Apparently, everyone has heard of Zabadini except for me.  It was my first time in the persian restaurant and I instantly fell in love with the ambiance.  I love that we can sit on the carpet, play with the pillows and even eat on a low table as if we are cozily hanging out at home.  The restaurant manager told us that Zabadini means “Core of Goodness”…oh goody goody good.
Zabadini has its own in-house persian cat. he is 7 weeks old and flirty as hell. hehe
Kuya Faust invited us for a treat! Thank you Kuya!
we had lassi, bruschetta, pita bread cheese stick and green salad.

3 comments:

dan said...

naay persian restaurant dri sa davao? asa dapit? ngano si angie nagdula sa filthy cat? hehahaheahaha

13thWiTCH said...

hehehehe buing! persian restaurant is located near tesoro printing press, likod sa UM bolton :)

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com