Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Impressions will be in Rockwell, Global Pinoy Rock Bazaar (Nov 6-7)

Impressions Jewelry Collection to be sold in
Global Pinoy Rock, Rockwell - NOV 6-7
I'm nervous and I'm excited.  I'll be doing my first bazaar this NOVEMBER 6 and 7 at Rockwell.  Please come and visit me guys.  As you all know, I've been enslaving myself with designs these past few months. I will be displaying my recent ones in Rockwell this November.  

Each piece will range from a thousand or so up.  For those who wants to reserve, please pm me in facebook ^.^ Big ass Bib like the ones posted above will range from Php3,000 and up.  Materials are unique and hard to find handmade cut Mother of Pearl and Capiz Shells with beads and Gemstones.  

All designs are one of a kind ^.^

Find me in BOOTH 29.

See you all there!

Other Bazaar Schedules that I will be in -- 
  • November 17-21, World Trade 
  • November 19-21, Rockwell Grove

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that is really great...

13thWiTCH said...

hey tim =)
will send you the letter soon. just clearing up my clutter in the meantime and prepping for stuff =)

rene said...

I thought your Booth is at 65?