Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

BLISS


waiting for my manicure ^.^

Having the girl in red stilettos  around is kinda nice.  After a year or so of not stepping into a salon, I suddenly found myself being pampered at Bliss <--- it's this salon beside blue gre in landco.

Yammy has a way of tugging you around in places you'd usually ignore...in my case, the salon.  I have my own "mani and pedi girl" who visits me twice a month.  And growing up with a mother who used to own a salon means I have only to visit my mom and harass her  for my needed grooming. Hehe parang aso ^.^

As a woman, I like being pampered.  And when we were ushered to the area where we will have my nails done, I saw MY couch and fell in love with it. HAAAY. You bet I stayed there for hours. hehe. 

It's nice to feel beautiful.  I noticed that the world seemed brighter if we think less cruelly of ourselves.  I did not mean boast.  I meant being happy.  Life seems to be less unfair and less difficult if we feel good about ourselves.  That's how I felt.  

My nails are clean and painted in bitchy red.  Sigh. Being vain sometimes can help boost one's confidence...to much can push one to be crazy <-- i told myself while smiling for no apparent reason at all.

Don't mind yammy. look at the couch! hehe ^.^
ET experience hehe

6 comments:

YaMmY said...

mani and pedi at home is sacreligious! one must have then in a NICE salon like Bliss! seriously! =P

13thWiTCH said...

*laughs.

Greg Roberts said...

Nice post baby! BTW, the spa seems to create a happy grammatically correct aura about you too, you get an A+ I believe. Smiling* for no apparent reason!

13thWiTCH said...

*laughs. yam said you should follow her blog too hahaha - the girl in red stilettos. hahah she is just starting to blog. a morale boost haha!

Brendel said...

Going to the spa is pure bliss. Yam should drag you more often. :-)

13thWiTCH said...

@brendel- hehe I'm beginning to like my kikay scheds =D thanks to you girls =P