Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

name that animal ^.^


isn't the tiger cute?

i wish i have a tiger as a pet
don't think it will yield good results if that wish ever come true though.

anyways...my friend went to cambodia and gave me this picture..
.and I'm so envious because he gets to be there and
he gets to pose for this cool pic. So to spite him, I thought I'd do a contest.

NAME THAT ANIMAL!
and no I don't mean the tiger ^.^


name him and whoever gets his name first
will get 50 credits in entrecard ^.^
and a 125x125 banner ad of your blog.

oh, don't forget to drop ur cards ok? and do put
your blog link after you name him ^.^

**this playful exchange will run for two weeks starting its post date



11 comments:

only for biz said...

well i saw a chain on tht cat's neck but i think its ok to be on the safer side......

I would suggest a Indian or Hindi word ......cause i think i can find a good one in English for the guy......

Name = VEER or VEERA(The first word means BRAVE and the 'OR' word means BIG BROTHER).....

just doing this cause i think this is an innovating think i have seen on blogs..... great Idea....

hope contest gets really popular.

13thWiTCH said...

@only for biz - tnx ^.^
it's a playful banter that visitors might take interest in participating...

*and the name is wrong ^.^

Anonymous said...

happy feet
he really looks like a penguin;
a horny penguin who tries to look hot;
no offense though;
hehehe...

13thWiTCH said...

@Chris - LMAOS ---nice try
hahahahha!

Chris A. said...

Isn't there any Clue 13thwitch?
Thanks for linking me ha...
I am also gonna link you back...

Let me try...

"Kurdapyo"?

13thWiTCH said...

*hahaha! tagem. mga wala man moy mga buot oi. hahaha!

CLUE? Jewish name. his name can be found in the bible.

If you browse my blog, I think you can find his name somewhere. ^.^

cathara said...

duh?i wish i could name him?well, i really think i knew his name somewhere since ive been reading your blog.
...keep browsing...keep browsing...

:D

-catea

arjay said...

luis? namasin lang gud, hehe

arjay said...

nahulaan ko ba? hehe.

i see you're from davao too. i'll link you up, if you don't mind. ;)

13thWiTCH said...

@ arjay -- nope... sorry ^.^
.::yep::. do add me! will add you on my blogroll too ^.^

13thWiTCH said...

hi guys, no body was able to guess. His name is Jacob. wehehehe!

because no one guessed it, im giving u all ten credits...