Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thank you! Thank you!

I have already realized how blessed I am with my friends.  Sometimes they lose patience with me but real friends, no matter what stay cool regardless how boiling the temperature is.  I am also fortunate to have met people who like giving gifts weeeh!  here are some of  the cool stuff I have received recently ^.^  And its not even Christmas yet!!! *smiles

KL gave me these cool Steve Madden Sandals.  waaaaahhh
I almost fainted. sigh

Angie's big sis gave me this beaty notebook.  A make up kit
with different eye shadow hues and various lip colors
Angie's big sis also likes boots and she
made me choose between the
beige and the red.  Got the BITCHY RED!




2 comments:

Ria Jose said...

Niiiice! I like everything especially the sandals. LOL! :)

13thWiTCH said...

@ria jose - yes it is very nice *wink wink